2006

I am thankful for this year that still has some hours to go. I am thankful for the time I've spent with my family; for the laughters and the hugs, for the tears and even the rows . I am thankful for the stories that came to me from distant lands or far away in time; for the magical and challenging and yes! even for the dull ones . And I am also thankful because I've learned that...

"To know someone here and there who thinks and feels with us, and though distant is close to us in spirit, ... makes the earth for us an inhabited garden." — Goethe




Happy New Year!!

And may all your wishes come true.


2 Comments:

  1. Heather said...
    What a beautiful quote!! I wish you a happy bookish new year!

    Heather
    www.thelibraryladder.blogspot.com
    bookish lore said...
    Hi Heather! Thank you so very much and a happy bookish new year for you too! About the quote, yeah, the minute I read it, I knew it was about all you guys out there who share this insatiable literary craving with me.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home